What is Bytecoin (BCN)?
Bytecoin is a private, decentralized cryptocurrency with an open source code that allows everyone to take part in the network development of Bytecoin. Privacy and security are naturally proponents of Bytecoin and it’s best solution for those who want to keep their finances private.
Bytecoin is decentralized
Payments are untraceable
Transactions and addresses are unlinkable
Bytecoin’s parameters are adaptive
Bytecoin is omnipresent
Bytecoin is evolving
All Time High/Low?
- All Time High – $0.030134 USD (May 08, 2018)
- All Time Low –$0.000006 USD (Nov 29, 2014)
- 52 Week High / Low – $0.001177 USD /$0.000219 USD
- 90 Day High / Low – $0.000692 USD /$0.000219 USD
- 30 Day High / Low – $0.000692 USD /$0.000256 USD
How & Where to Buy Bytecoin (BCN)?
Purchasing Bytecoin for assets from your bank requires a 2-advance procedure. You’re going to get some BTC or ETH from a trade that acknowledges stores from a platinum card or financial balance, and afterward, you’re going to move your recently purchased crypto to an exchange that sells Bytecoin in return for bitcoin or Ether.
Which algorithm is used in Bytecoin mining?
Bytecoin is using CryptoNote algorithm (most effective algorithm to use a CPU).
Step by step hardware and software setup
- Connect Your Hardware -Electricity and Internet
- Register for a Mining Pool
Like MinerGate, bytecoin-pool, bytecoin.uk, etc
- Find the IP Address of Your ASIC and Connect to its Administration Panel
- Configure yor ASIC Miner
configuration of bytecoin-pool.org:
1. POOL URL: stratum+tcp://us.bytecoin-pool.org:1111
2. SOLO URL: stratum+tcp://asic.bytecoin-pool.org:1777
- Check the Miners Status
Bytecoin Cloud Mining
If you don’t want to buy hardware or don’t want to worry about the electricity consumption or you are just a beginner than this can be an option for you. You just need to purchase a mining contract from a providers like NiceHash and GenesisMining.
Some benefits of Cloud Mining:
- Get instant results
- payouts are available in a variety of cryptocurrencies, depending on the provider
- You don’t need to take tension of electricity or power consumption.
- Need to big place to install the hardware
Is bytecoin worth mining?
Yes Bytecoin mining is profitable based on the cost of electricity consumed, hardware hashrate and pool fees. Mining profitablity changes with the time in respect to the total computing power currently mining blocks and generating hashes.