What is DigitalNote?
DigitalNote describes itself as a decentralised Proof-of-Work/Proof-of-Stake hybrid blockchain with fast, untraceable transactions and encrypted messaging features. The network is reportedly resistant to 51% attacks via its VRX v3.0 technology and it is mobile-ready with lightweight wallet functionality. A masternode network reportedly enhances intractability and provides incentive for users to secure the network, whilst enabling fast private transactions and P2P messaging that are difficult to trace or censor. Miners and stakers are encouraged to participate via network fee payouts, facilitating consistent block generation and a fast network.
– Unlinkable transactions
– Untraceable payments
– Blockchain analysis resistance
– CPU-efficient ASIC resistant Proof-of-work
– Adaptive and scalable
– Untraceable encrypted messages
– Multi-signature support
– Staking based on blockchain technology
All Time High/Low?
- All Time High – $0.107064 USD (Jan 06, 2018)
- All Time Low – $0.000012 USD (Jun 27, 2014)
- 52 Week High / Low – $0.002471 USD /$0.000396 USD
- 90 Day High / Low – $0.000821 USD /$0.000396 USD
- 30 Day High / Low – $0.000821 USD /$0.000457 USD
How and Where to buy DigitalNote?
Purchasing DigitalNote for assets from your bank requires a 2-advance procedure. You’re going to get some BTC or ETH from a trade that acknowledges stores from a platinum card or financial balance, and afterward, you’re going to move your recently purchased crypto to an exchange that sells DigitalNote in return for bitcoin or Ether.
Is DigitalNote worth mining?
Yes DigitalNote mining is profitable based on some unique features that this coin provide like anonymous transactions and encrypted messaging . Mining profitability changes with the time in respect to pool fee, the total computing power and market volatility.
DigitalNote mining using DigitalNote wallet
You can find the DigitalNote wallet code from github.
- Open DigitalNote Wallet
- Select Mining Tab
- Click Add Pool
- Add “stratum+tcp:
/ /xdn .pool .minergate .com” to the Host field
- Type 45620 in the Port field
- Click OK
- Now select the mining pool added from the list and click Start Mining.
- It should now started mining giving you the Mining Hashrate