What is Dogecoin (DOGE)?
All Time High/Low?
- All Time High – $0.018773 USD (Jan 07, 2018)
- All Time Low – $0.000085 USD (May 07, 2015)
- 52 Week High / Low – $0.004471 USD /$0.001930 USD
- 90 Day High / Low – $0.003531 USD /$0.001983 USD
- 30 Day High / Low – $0.003531 USD /$0.002211 USD
How & Where to Buy Dogecoin?
Purchasing Dogecoin for assets from your bank requires a 2-advance procedure. You’re going to get some BTC or ETH from a trade that acknowledges stores from a platinum card or financial balance, and afterward, you’re going to move your recently purchased crypto to an exchange that sells Dogecoin in return for bitcoin or Ether.
Dogecoin Cloud Mining
If you don’t want to buy hardware or don’t want to worry about the electricity consumption or you are just a beginner than this can be an option for you. You just need to purchase a mining contract from a providers like Eobot, NiceHash and GenesisMining.
Some benefits of Cloud Mining:
- Get instant results
- payouts are available in a variety of cryptocurrencies, depending on the provider
- You don’t need to take tension of electricity or power consumption.
- Need to big place to install the hardware
Is Dogecoin worth mining?
Dogecoin is not a good option to mine alone as it will not make much profit. You need to spend more on electricity and hardware.
Dogecoin Mining Hardware
You can mine Dogecoin with:
- Your PC’s CPU
- A GPU:
- SAPPHIRE Pulse Radeon RX 580
- Nvidia GeForce GTX
- ASUS RX Vega 64
- A Scrypt ASIC Miner:
- Innosilicon A2 Terminator
- Bitmain Antminer L3
- BW L21 Scrypt Miner
Dogecoin Mining Software
- CPU: If you are just a beginner and just want to give it a try, your computer’s CPU will work fine. The only software I would recommend for mining using a CPU only is CPU miner
- GPU: Here are some option software that will work fine with GPU like:
- CudaMiner– Works best with Nvidia products.
- CGminer– Works with most GPU hardware.
- EasyMiner– User-friendly, so it’s good for beginners.
- Scrypt ASIC miner:
- CGminer and EasyMiner
The best pools to join are multi-currency pools like Multipool or AikaPool.
Dogecoin Mining: Solo vs Pool
You need to pay small fee when you mine as a part of Digecoin mining. You receive a small portion of the total reward when a pool mines a block. But a pool mines block more often that a solo miner. That is why chance of getting reward in a pool in more than solo mining. This can provide you with a steady new supply of Dogecoin.
As a beginner, You should join a Dogecoin pool. This way you won’t have to wait as long to mine your first block of new currency. You’ll also feel like you’re part of the community and that’s what Dogecoin is all about!