What is Gulden?
- Scrypt Algorithm
- Total coins: 1680M NLG
- Block reward: 100 NLG
- Block time: 150 seconds
- Transaction confirmations: 6
- Premine reserved for development, marketing and funding of community projects: 170M (10%)
- DELTA difficulty adjustment
All Time High/Low?
- All Time High – $0.499114 USD (Jan 12, 2018)
- All Time Low – $0.000186 USD (Jun 23, 2014)
- 52 Week High / Low – $0.039341 USD /$0.005698 USD
- 90 Day High / Low – $0.022009 USD /$0.005698 USD
- 30 Day High / Low – $0.020639 USD /$0.010314 USD
How & Where to buy Gulden?
Purchasing gulden for assets from your bank requires a 2-advance procedure. You’re going to get some BTC or ETH from a trade that acknowledges stores from a platinum card or financial balance, and afterward, you’re going to move your recently purchased crypto to an exchange that sells gulden in return for bitcoin or Ether.
Gulden Cloud Mining
If you don’t want to buy hardware or don’t want to worry about the electricity consumption or you are just a beginner than this can be an option for you. You just need to purchase a mining contract from a providers like NiceHash and GenesisMining.
Some benefits of Cloud Mining:
- Get instant results
- payouts are available in a variety of cryptocurrencies, depending on the provider
- You don’t need to take tension of electricity or power consumption.
- Need to big place to install the hardware