What is Komodo?
Komodo is an open, composable multi-chain platform. With blockchain development roots going back to 2014, Komodo is consistently recognized as a pioneer of multi-chain architecture in the blockchain space.
Today, Komodo focuses on providing business-friendly blockchain solutions that are secure, scalable, interoperable, and adaptable. Komodo’s current technology suite, the Antara framework, offers tools for end-to-end blockchain development, including a customizable, application-specific Smart Chain complete with a library of built-in modules and an open API for building blockchain-based applications.
All Time High/Low?
- All Time High – $10.00 USD(Dec 21, 2017)
- All Time Low – $0.002143 USD(Mar 13, 2017)
- 52 Week High / Low – $1.92 USD /$0.480928 USD
- 90 Day High / Low – $1.00 USD /$0.481445 USD
- 30 Day High / Low – $1.00 USD /$0.557278 USD
What is Komodo coin?
What is Komodo platform?
How & Where to Buy Komodo Coin?
Purchasing Komodo for assets from your bank requires a 2-advance procedure. You’re going to get some BTC or ETH from a trade that acknowledges stores from a platinum card or financial balance, and afterward, you’re going to move your recently purchased crypto to an exchange that sells Komodo in return for bitcoin or Ether.
Which algorithm is used in Komodo Coin mining?
Komodo is using Equihash algorithm (most effective algorithm to use a CPU).
Komodo Coin Cloud Mining
If you don’t want to buy hardware or don’t want to worry about the electricity consumption or you are just a beginner than this can be an option for you. You just need to purchase a mining contract from a providers like NiceHash and GenesisMining.
Some benefits of Cloud Mining:
- Get instant results
- payouts are available in a variety of cryptocurrencies, depending on the provider
- You don’t need to take tension of electricity or power consumption.
- Need to big place to install the hardware
Requirements to Mine Komodo Coin (KMD)?
For statring mining Komodo Coin you need to have a hardware like GPU(must have latest drivers), a mining software, Komodo coin wallet and a komodo pool. ome of komodo mining softwares are marked as spam by antivirus, so just exclude them from the antivirus software.
- Mining pool: If you are beginner then it is better to join a mining pool as a mining pool have larger possibilities to solve the hash than a solo minner so you will constantly get mining reward. There are different pools like miningspeed, komodopool, zpool, etc.
- Hardware and Software: If you are using CPU then there are only two options for mining Equihash that are Minergate and Nicehash’s nheqminer. For GPU mining there are many programs for Nvidia and AMD
Steps to Mine Komodo Coin (KMD)
- Choose a mining software
- Choose a Mining Pool
- Before you start mining Komodo you will need a wallet
Some of the wallets:
- Iguana Wallet
- Agama Wallet
- Configure the mining software with the pool and wallet
and start enjoying mining!