What is Ubiq?
Ubiq is a cryptocurrenct that is a hard fork of Ethereum but completely separate from the Ethereum ecosystem. It runs a slightly modified version of the Ethereum blockchain and implements the Ethereum Virtual Machine for smart contracts and DApps. Apart from being backwards compatible with the EVM ecosystem, Ubiq also features a distinct and predictable monetary policy, on-chain governance via the Escher system, and its proprietary PoW hashing algorithm called “Ubqhash” (along with its ‘Flux difficulty algorithm’).
All Time High/Low?
- All Time High – $7.21 USD (Jan 03, 2018)
- All Time Low – $0.000400 USD (Mar 26, 2017)
- 52 Week High / Low – $0.322563 USD /$0.049951 USD
- 90 Day High / Low – $0.138658 USD /$0.049951 USD
- 30 Day High / Low – $0.138658 USD /$0.070125 USD
How & Where to Buy Ubiq?
Purchasing ubiq for assets from your bank requires a 2-advance procedure. You’re going to get some BTC or ETH from a trade that acknowledges stores from a platinum card or financial balance, and afterward, you’re going to move your recently purchased crypto to an exchange that sells ubiq in return for bitcoin or Ether.
Which algorithm is used in Ubiq mining?
Ubiq is using Ethash crypto algorithm.
Ubiq Cloud Mining
If you don’t want to buy hardware or don’t want to worry about the electricity consumption or you are just a beginner than this can be an option for you. You just need to purchase a mining contract from a providers like NiceHash and GenesisMining.
Some benefits of Cloud Mining:
- Get instant results
- payouts are available in a variety of cryptocurrencies, depending on the provider
- You don’t need to take tension of electricity or power consumption.
- Need to big place to install the hardware
Requirements to Mine Ubiq (UBQ)?
- Mining pool: If you are beginner then it is better to join a mining pool as a mining pool have larger possibilities to solve the hash than a solo minner so you will constantly get mining reward. There are different pools like ubiq.minerpool, ubiqpool.io ,ubiq-pool, etc.
- Hardware and Software: GPU rigs are the most compatible and profitable for Ethash aglo in the ubiq coin as the ubiq community will break the compatibility with existing Bitmain’s E3 ASIC miners. Here are some recommended Ubiq mining hardware:
Nvidia GTX 1080ti
AMD RX VEGA 64
AMD RX VEGA 56
Some compatible software for Ethash Algo:
- Claymore`s miner – for Windows and Linux
- Ethminer – for Windows and Linux
- Phoenix miner – only for Windows
- 24×7 reliable internet connection
- A ubiq coin wallet
Steps to Mine Ubiq (UBQ)
- Choose a mining software
- Choose a Mining Pool
- Before you start mining Ubiq you will need a wallet
- Configure the mining software with the pool and wallet
- Save and run the process
- Make the mining software to start automatically
and start enjoying mining!