What is Zcash?
Zooko Wilcox-O’Hearn launched Zcash in 2016 based on the Zerocoin protocol. It is a decentralized and open-source privacy-focused cryptocurrency posted to a public blockchain Like Bitcoin. Unlike Bitcoin, Zcash ensures your personal and transaction data remain completely confidential. Transactions can be verified without revealing the sender, receiver or transaction amount using Zero-knowledge proofs. nstead of publishing spend-authority and transaction values, the transaction metadata is encrypted and zk-SNARKs are used to prove that nobody is being dishonest.
All Time High/Low?
- All Time High – $5,941.80 USD (Oct 29, 2016)
- All Time Low – $25.45 USD (Nov 25, 2019)
- 52 Week High / Low – $124.30 USD /$25.45 USD
- 90 Day High / Low – $75.64 USD /$25.45 USD
- 30 Day High / Low – $75.64 USD /$46.42 USD
How & Where to Buy Zcash?
Purchasing zcash for assets from your bank requires a 2-advance procedure. You’re going to get some BTC or ETH from a trade that acknowledges stores from a platinum card or financial balance, and afterward, you’re going to move your recently purchased crypto to an exchange that sells zcash in return for bitcoin or Ether.
Which algorithm is used in Zcash mining?
Zcash is using Equihash algorithm (most effective algorithm to use a CPU).
Steps to Mine Zcash
- Choose a mining software
- Choose a Mining Pool
- Before you start mining Zcash you will need a wallet
- Configure the mining software with the pool and wallet
and start enjoying mining!
Steps to Setup Zcash GPU Mining
If you want to continue with GPU mining satup
Here are some options to check:
- EWBF’s CUDA – Nvidia GPUs (Windows/Linux)
- Nheqminer – Nvidia GPUs (Windows/Linux)
- Claymore Zec Miner – AMD GPUs (Windows/Linux)
- Optiminer – AMD GPUs (Windows/Linux)
- Download ClaymoreZecMiner
- Extract the ZIP
- Edit confic.txt
Open the “config.txt” file in your notepad and adjust it by typing the following commands:
- Save Changes and Start Mining Software
- Put the Mining Software on Your Windows Auto Startup
Zcash Cloud Mining
If you don’t want to buy hardware or don’t want to worry about the electricity consumption or you are just a beginner than this can be an option for you. You just need to purchase a mining contract from a providers like hashflare.io, nicehash.com, eobot.com and minergate.com.
Some benefits of Cloud Mining:
- Get instant results
- payouts are available in a variety of cryptocurrencies, depending on the provider
- You don’t need to take tension of electricity or power consumption.
- Need to big place to install the hardware