As APIs become a core strategic technology that is revolutionizing traditional business paradigms, over 250+ API leaders & solution providers alongside Heads of API, API Architects, Heads of Digital Transformation, CIOs, CTOs are convening virtually to discuss the latest strategies and tech trends to center ASEAN businesses on APIs. These innovative leaders will not just discuss but embrace best practices that automate and simplify business processes while also creating new revenue opportunities.
Tuesday, June 21, 2022: With a special focus on the ASEAN market, the inaugural edition of the World API Summit is set to take place virtually on 22 June 2022.
The event will focus on topics such as API Design, Development, Governance & Security; Open API Ecosystem; Leveraging Digital transformation; Enhancing BI & Analytics; Security & Identity Management; Microservices Architecture and Low Code and much more.
API adoption and its popularity is rising, thanks to their extremely strong, flexible, independent, and scalable functionalities. It provides a reliable, robust, and scalable foundation for innovation. APIs are also multi-tenant and elastic, which facilitates scalability. Organizations thrive in API ecosystems, as APIs provide the foundation for creating new and transformative business models. APIs are the building blocks for digital ecosystems, and integrating APIs into customer-facing applications, as well as business processes, can be transformational.
It provides a turnkey solution that lowers costs for integration, deployment and operations to offer personalized services to both B2B and B2C consumers is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of API in the regional market.
APIs act as a connector and translator between systems and applications, bringing new functionality into existing ecosystems and contributing to the ASEAN market’s growth. Additionally, B2B consumers’ preference is growing for quality products that add value to their business, and to that, APIs act as the catalyst that will revolutionize the ways businesses operate and collaborate.
Data-driven APIs are providing businesses with real-time actionable insights across their value chain and helping them to orchestrate and orchestrate the ecosystem.
The summit will feature a ground-breaking collaboration of experts such as:
- Triyono Gani; Executive Director Digital Finance Innovation Group Otoritas Jasa Keuangan, Indonesia Financial Services Authority
- Mark Gamble; Director Product & Solutions Marketing, Couchbase, United States
- Dang Nguyen; Head of Solution Consulting, Asia Boomi, Singapore
- Andri Agustinus; Director, Product and Solution Architecture for APAC, OutSystems, Singapore
- Amnah Ajmal; Executive Vice President, Market Development, EEMEA, Mastercard, New York, United States
- Nish Dharmaratne; Managing Director, Head of GTS Product | Global Transaction Services, Westpac Institutional Bank, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Ida Tiongson; Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinias Open Finance Oversight Committee TG and Chairman/Independent Director, Prulife UK Ph, Philippines
- Arvid Swartsenburg; Senior Director and head of Digital Strategy & Partnerships for TMRW Digital Group, UOB, Singapore
- Edmund Situmorang; CTO, Prodigi (Sinarmas Group), Indonesia
- Vasanth Kumar Rajarathinam; SVP – Development Lead, Enterprise Risk, DBS, Singapore
- Sandip Dhummad; Director, Technology Architecture at S&P Global Ratings, Edison, United States
- Ikram Khaliq; Head of Digital Bank, Al Rajhi Bank Malaysia, Malaysia to name a few.
“APIs are at the forefront of digital transformation, with API-first strategies becoming increasingly prevalent. However, businesses dependent on on-premises systems need to reimagine IT architecture for greater agility and scalability”, stated Mithun Shetty – CEO, Trescon.
The summit will be hosted on the virtual events platform Vmeets to help participants network and conduct business in an interactive and immersive virtual environment. Participants can also engage with speakers in Q&A sessions and network with solution providers in virtual exhibition booths, private consultation rooms and private networking rooms.
World API Summit – ASEAN is officially sponsored by:
- Platinum Sponsor – Boomi;
- Gold Sponsor – OutSystems & Couchbase;
- Bronze Sponsor – Elastic.
About World API Summit:
World API Summit is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused, global series of events that takes place in strategic locations across the world. The show features exciting keynotes, enterprise use-case presentations, product showcase, panel discussion and tech talks to discuss the latest challenges and explore the latest services powered by API integrations to enable enterprises and businesses to streamline their network infrastructure.
Trescon is a global business events and consulting firm that provide a wide range of business services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, governments and individuals. Trescon is specialized in producing highly focused B2B events that connect businesses with opportunities through conferences, roadshows, expos, demand generation, investor connect and consulting services.
For more information visit: https://tresconglobal.com/conferences/api/apac/
For further details about the announcement, please contact:
Marketing Lead, Trescon