SafeTheHumanity is pleased to announce its private token sale launch that will begin on June 11. Soon after, the public sale will go live on June 18.
The protocol is a global DeFi project leveraging next-generation, community-oriented static rewards, and automatic liquidity. SafeTheHumanity’s prime focus is on charity donations.
Token Sale Participation
The protocol’s token sale leans towards contributing to the protocol’s donation fund for charity. Through voting, participants can donate these charity funds to any charity organization.
During the public sale, participants stand a chance to get an extra token by these two features;
- Bonuses can go up to 13.5% just for buying the STH on the first day.
- Users can earn extra tokens for referral bonuses once their referral buys tokens after registering via a referral link. After all, they have allocated 42,500,000,000,000 STH just for rewards.
SafeTheHumanity Metrics and Tokenomics
Here is a rundown of the token sale:
- Total sale: $1.175M total raise (gathered token: BNB)
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000 STH
- Public Sale @ 1 BNB = 100,000,000,000 STH | 2600 BNB hard cap
- Private Sale @ 1 BNB = 115,000,000,000 STH | 500 BNB hard cap
- Listing @ PancakeSwap (10 % higher listing price)
- Liquidity on launch: 15% from presale (max 150,000 USD) + equivalent amount of STH tokens
- Vesting Schedule: No vesting!
- Conditions: Min 0.1 BNB / max 40 BNB
- Burned on launch: 400,000,000,000,000 STH (40.00 %)
- Fundraise + liquidity: 357,500,000,000,000 STH (35.75 %)
- Rewards: 42,500,000,000,000 STH (4.25 %)
- Marketing: 100,000,000,000,000 STH (10.00 %)
- Foundation: 100,000,000,000,000 STH (10.00 %)
The marketing & foundation tokens are vested 5 % over 20 months to show the team’s and project’s long-term dedication.
Before the token sale, interested folks can own SafeTheHumanity tokens by visiting the platform’s website and acquire them at a 10% discount.
Why You Should Participate in the Token Sale
SafeTheHumanity uses a static farming system and an auto-generating liquidity protocol to allow users to hold STH while also helping humanity through an open and transparent donation system.
The project’s smart contract generates liquidity automatically to establish a price floor for the native STH token. It then charges a 1% fee on all transactions to automatically replenish the liquidity pool, boosting the price floor on each PancakeSwap trade.
An additional 1% is added to all transactions, culminating in funds that reward STH token holders just for having them. SafeTheHumanity does not require you to stake or supply liquidity to gain static benefits. Every stakeholder will gain! Another 1% of fees collected on each transaction builds the project’s foundation, maintains it, and promotes it.
Subsequently, a 1% transaction fee will go into a donation pool for charities chosen by the community through governance voting. The fund brings out SafeTheHumanity’s goal of making the world a better place by promoting peace and equality.
What SafeTheHumanity Has Scheduled Ahead
For the second quarter of 2021, SafeTheHumanity had scheduled community building, fundraising and token launch, LP token lock, listing on CMC, launch on Pancakeswap, and preliminary audit. The list can show you how close enough they are to accomplish their second-quarter goals.
More announcements such as a lottery platform, staking pools, humanityDEX launch, among others, will come up soon. In addition, for the first quarter of 2022, it is exciting that the platform is considering launching a SafeTheHumanity application.
SafeTheHumanity has a promising future ahead of it, with several new features planned. The project’s devoted staff is prepared to make flexible changes to realize the roadmap’s ambitions. With their strong work ethic and four years of expertise, they remain committed to producing the best results possible.
To participate in the project, you can either join the private token sale or the public token sale. After filling out a form, the team will contact you with their BSC BNB payment address.
Find more info on the SafeTheHumanity website or by joining their communities.