Join the conversation on Cybersecurity for a post-pandemic age with MENA’s leading government authorities and Cybersecurity experts at World Cyber Security Summit.
Friday, 14 August 2020 (MENA): The MENA edition of World Cyber Security Summit is taking place virtually on 17th August 2020. The conference is expected to convene over 500 participants online including, government leaders, CISOs and Cybersecurity experts from across the globe to discuss the latest strategies and trends in the post COVID-19 era.
The summit will be set in a unique interactive online environment featuring keynotes, technology use cases, panel discussions, product showcases and more.
Leading solution architects in the Cybersecurity realm will be showcasing latest innovations to tackle cyber threats. The attendees will also have an opportunity to discuss their challenges in secure, private one-to-one consultation rooms and networking rooms.
“World Cyber Security Summit will address the biggest Cybersecurity challenges faced by enterprises in the MENA region as we have hand-picked speakers from a broad range of industries. The event will also host technology providers specialised in Cybersecurity to help organisations identify threat areas and suitable solutions to tackle them,” said Mohammed Saleem, Founder and CEO of Trescon.
Some of the leading industry experts speaking at the summit include:
- Dr Ebrahim Al Alkeem Al Zaabi, Information & Cyber Security and Artificial Intelligence Expert for the Government of Abu Dhabi
- Hessa Salem Al Nahdi, Chief Information Security Officer for the Department of Culture and Tourism, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Lt. Colonel. Dr. Hamad Khalifa Al Nueimi, Head of Telecom Division for Abu Dhabi Police
- Laialy Almansoury, Head of Cybersecurity and Emergency Response Department, The Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority (CITRA), Kuwait
- Majed Alshodary, CISO for Allied Cooperative Insurance Group, Saudi Arabia.
- Bryan Seely, World-Famous Hacker, Cybersecurity Expert, Author and Former U.S. Marine, USA
The cohesive agenda will cover topics such as ‘Cybersecurity for Smart Cities and citizens’ safety; ‘Disaster prevention and recovery planning for cyber attacks’; ‘Cybersecurity and data protection for Banking and Financial Institutions’; and ‘The MENA Government Cybersecurity Strategy’; to name a few.
The MENA edition of World Cyber Security Summit is officially sponsored by Headline Sponsor – Kaspersky Lab; Platinum Sponsor – Eastvantage and Gold Sponsors; MICTAC, Cloudflare, Inc. and Forescout Technologies Inc
About World Cyber Security Summit
World Cyber Security Summit is a thought-leadership driven, business-focused initiative that provides a platform for CISOs who are looking to explore new-age threats and the technologies/strategies to mitigate them.
For further details, please contact:
Rahul G Harindra
Corporate Communications Manager