The 5 stars Luxury resorts are a collection of best high-end resorts in Australia. They are located all over the country. In the diverse regions of the country. These resorts provide you undefined luxury which you have never experienced. It will leave a positive impact on your life. The lodges and resorts provide you 250 individual experiences which will give you the privilege to experience luxury beyond imagination. The resorts are continuously trying to enhance the experience for their clients by meeting all their comfort needs and providing the adventure the guests seeks.
The Luxury Lodges 5 star resorts across Australia provide an experience which will be a life-changing experience for you. You will be able to enjoy luxury accommodations in the most beautiful landscapes which has the view of the ocean or the view which showcases the amazing sand dunes or rainforests. You can have a closer view of the wildlife and can know more about the Aboriginal connection and get to know the country by talking with the guides who are passionate and professional and give you a personalized excursion. At these resorts you will be able to enjoy the best food and wine and get treatment at a spa. Listed below are some Australian 5-star hotels and resorts which will provide you the most delighted vacation you ever had before.
- El Questro Homestead, The Kimberley: They can accommodate 18 guests and have the best tours which are headed by the local experts in the wilderness. There are thermal springs for you to relax or you can also enjoy trekking or a flight to the Purnululu National Park.
- True North, The Kimberley: The Luxury resort is water bound and has 18 cabins in the cruise ship which gives you the best view of the gorges, waterfalls and the Aboriginal rock art of the coastline at Kimberley in Australia. The resort houses a 24-hour helicopter and 6 boats ready to go on expeditions and the team of 20 crew members who have great knowledge about the remote land. They can accommodate a maximum of 36 guests and give you the best dining experience.
- Longitude 131°, Uluru: The resort is located near the Word heritage location Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park. They are a collection of 16 luxury canopyaccommodations. You can have dinner in the desert under the beautiful star-studded sky and go on excursions to discover the Aboriginal culture of the people in the desert.
- Silky Oaks, Daintree National Park: Located in a massive 80 acres of rainforest which connects the World Heritage site Daintree National Park. The accommodations are luxury tree house which are surrounded by the birdlife in the rain forest. The yoga classes and spa will put a healing effect on you. The options of safari allow you to take tour of the rainforest and luxury trip on the private yacht which takes you to the Great Barrier Reef.
- Spicers Peak Lodge, Scenic Rim: Located in Queensland, it is the luxury lodge in the non-alpine mountain. There are 10 suites or private lodges in this luxury resort and it provides you both.